Greetings from the Mother’s Mount family!
We hope that you and your family are keeping good health and staying safe during the pandemic.
We have successfully concluded the 1st week of virtual sessions in the new format. We hope that you and your child enjoyed attending the sessions as much as we enjoyed conducting them. Please do share your feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your reference, we would again like to reiterate the changes that have been made in the virtual sessions based on your valuable feedback.
The changes in the sessions are as follows:
● The academics related video-chat sessions will be held in the mornings on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays every week, for 30-40 mins each day.
● Tuesdays and Thursdays will be special days, devoted to experiential learning through science activities, colour blast, virtual exploration of nature, storytelling, art and craft, and much much more.
● The reinforcement video-chat sessions will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 4:30 pm-6 pm in small groups by the teachers of your child’s branch.
● Show and tell sessions will be held in small groups during the evening classes for confidence building amongst students.
We would like to request you once again to:
● Attend the video-chat sessions along with your child or on behalf of your child.
● Restrict the screen time to 60 mins for the day.
● Practice all the activities with your child regularly for reinforcement.
● Share the child’s work with us on a regular basis.
● Stay connected with your child’s school.
Please find below the links to download the curriculum and planner for the upcoming week,
i.e. 13 July 2020 to 17 July 2020.
Thank you for your support and cooperation in making this effort successful. We look forward to working together in building a stronger base for the children.
Team Mothers’ Mount.